58 Never to Late

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Had a I TT and lipo of the flanks. Even though...

Had a I TT and lipo of the flanks.
Even though it's only been day 5 I feel a lot better than I thought I would, (concideing what just happened to me). I have one issue. The pain meds attached to my belly is leaking. My waist compression is damp and annoying. I'm not in pain in my stitch up area.(it might not all be leaking out. I take 1/2 the prescribed pain pill just because my back hurts. My Husband is helping me out as I recover. I go in for a check up tomorrow Monday. I smell the waist garment. It smells of blood and meds. Ugh I don't know if I should take it off to wash it. I don't want to show up at doc's smelling. They took out 5 lbs of fat and skin what I hear. I'll get the actual numbers tomorrow. Yes it's emotional. But I'm glad I had it done . I spent 30 years of my life trying to cover and hide
under large loose clothing. Hoping for a good speedy recovery. God bless

5 &1/2 weeks post

Feeling better everyday. Started water exercises with caution. Walking more. Keeping a watch on my weight. Going to my job as a Cosmetologist. Belly tight and firm. Not much swelling. Keeping CG on or spanks for support. Started using vitamin E oil with antibiotic ointment on scar. Counting my blessings everyday. But still worry about any other complications. Take care

Donedidit

Patiently waiting as the world turns.

12 week post update -So far so good

12 weeks! Good day everyone ?? ?? Snowy day here in the Rockies. ???
Feeling awesome -the only thing I'm feeling is some tightness when I sit for to long. (Like at the movies). No swelling. I had a soda pop the other day as a treat, had some bloating upper abs ugh. Cocktails don't effect much. Lol & controlling consumption?

Swimming daily has helped tremendously with stretching my waist and abs - my whole body. The tightness below my scar line has lessened. I also do water lunges and squats. My arms are getting stronger and shaping up. Started water excerice at 4 weeks post increasing as weeks go by. When I started water exercise I couldn't do the regular over arm swim ???? because of tightness I can now.
Feels great to stretch and elongate torso.
It also helps that I live 15 yards from pool. Then theres the treadmill at least 3 miles on and another 2 just walking through my daily life. My goal is 6 days a week. (I have to get over there right now. so easy to gain weight, and need to lose it & keep in control, at 138-140 been through to much to get to this point in my life. It's within my reach. Gonnadoit ????
The first week of my retirement has past, today I feel blessed. I'm excited for my long awaited
3 mo.out of country sunny vacation in a week.-
Spring & Summer is around the corner, new life to come.
Keep moving my friends