In Good Hands - Skokie, IL

I had 2 things that always bothered me - my nose...

I had 2 things that always bothered me - my nose and my Loooong upper flat lip. I got my nose tweaked in 2015 with satisfactory results, but nobody in my city really does a lip lift. So I looked and researched for really, several months before deciding on Dr. Turowski. Since the procedure is done under local and takes less than an hour I figured I could fly into Chicago via southwest for cheap, stay the night, get the procedure and be back home in less than 24. And that is what I did. I will tell you - from what the result looks like directly after it's done, to what it looks like on day 1, day 2, and day 3 etc are completely different. I freaked out on day 2 and 3 and probably 4 because my nose swelled up as well as my lips and I was very worried. By day 5 & 6 I could begin to see the actual result and I was very pleased. I'm still less than a week in, but I will post pictures of my journey.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon