In Good Hands - Skokie, IL

I had 2 things that always bothered me - my nose...

I had 2 things that always bothered me - my nose and my Loooong upper flat lip. I got my nose tweaked in 2015 with satisfactory results, but nobody in my city really does a lip lift. So I looked and researched for really, several months before deciding on Dr. Turowski. Since the procedure is done under local and takes less than an hour I figured I could fly into Chicago via southwest for cheap, stay the night, get the procedure and be back home in less than 24. And that is what I did. I will tell you - from what the result looks like directly after it's done, to what it looks like on day 1, day 2, and day 3 etc are completely different. I freaked out on day 2 and 3 and probably 4 because my nose swelled up as well as my lips and I was very worried. By day 5 & 6 I could begin to see the actual result and I was very pleased. I'm still less than a week in, but I will post pictures of my journey.

Lip surgery before/after

Here are some before and after pics. Sorry they are not great quality.

Close up view

My nose still has some lingering numbness from the procedure, although it's feeling much more normal and comfortable now. I had dissolvable sutures which cause more inflammation and take longer to heal than regular sutures. I explained in my earlier post the need to use dissolvable sutures because I couldn't return for a follow-up.
It is remarkable the difference this procedure has made in my appearance and self confidence. I am VERY happy with my outcome.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon