21 Years Old, Venus Viva for Depressed Boxcar and Icepick Acne Scars - Singapore

Some cringe-worthy 'before' photos of my face....

Some cringe-worthy 'before' photos of my face. Because flaws are only obvious when pointed out. The depressed scars are mainly localized on my cheeks, at least those are the ones that I'm self-conscious of. I'd spent money letting beauticians squeeze out the zits, leaving these bad scars.

If you're staring into the mirror and worrying about those acne scars, I used to be like that! I used to hate my skin and couldn't stand looking into the mirror. It was emotionally draining.
I understand many are eager to clean up the last bit of remains and start anew when you finally stop breaking out. I think after suffering from acne, sufferers often become too obsessed with super amazing skin. I was not sure if it was because I had such bad skin that I craved for perfect skin even more. Are you also infatuated with the idea of having perfect skin? I remember when I had severe acne, all that was in my mind was that, 'I wanted to look normal'. And for the most part, the average person do not have perfect skin.

It was until when I got older and realize that, no one was really paying attention to my scars. it was just me. But they had left a deep emotional insecurity. I refer the treatment of depressed acne scars as a personal priority. I would like them to improve, but I don't expect them to be fully eliminated.

My expectations? That the depressed scars to be elevated, and the borders of the box scars softer. Then the skin surface will appear smoother.

Results: 3 months-post

There seems to be some elevation on the boxcar scars, however the borders are not quite smoothed out yet. The Venus Viva nanofractional Radio Frequency is good for general complexion. My skin was noticeably smoother. But as mentioned by the people at Only, there will be minimal results on the first treatment for deeper scarring. 5-6 treatments spaced a month apart was recommended for me. The skin should continue to improve with each treatment, and there should be continued improvement for up to 4 months after your last treatment due to collagen stimulation.
O Medical Clinic

The doctor at Wheelock Place was professional and checked if the pain was tolerable for me. After reminding me to moisturize and apply sunblock diligently, she also educated me about the Venus Viva, its strengths compared to the other technology for scar treatment in the market.