Simply the best!

Doctor Review

18 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Simply the best!

I had a facelift and fat transfer to cheeks and lips at 44 years old last year with Dr.Finger. I'm a nurse and I'm an imperfect perfectionist so a lot of thought was put into my decision in choosing a surgeon. Dr. Finger made me feel at ease as soon as I met him. He took one look at me and picked up on even minute assemetries in my face so quickly I was amazed. I asked him if he was an artist, he replied that he sculpted. Skill and artistry are a must in facial procedures. Though 44 might seem young for a facelift,after 4 pregnancies and gaining and losing weight...being a thin petite woman,I looked very gaunt and had extra skin that bothered me. The day I came home I actually felt pretty good, i believe i was still quite numb from the surgery...was eating ice cream and conversating with my friend that took me. Dr. Finger called to check on me that night. Day two I looked swollen and had bruising...still not bad. Day three,was the hardest. That's to be expected with a lift. The fat transfers cause swelling and bruising. I kept looking in the mirror thinking how I already saw a difference. I only took 11 days off from work. I routinely lift heavy patients so I wanted to make sure I was healed. My coworkers couldn't believe how good I looked that soon out. I am so happy that I chose to have this done. I get told on a regular basis that I do not look my age! I have always taken care of my skin I might add. I do not expose my self to sun and I wear sunscreen on a daily basis,rain or shine. It's been a year and 5 months since my procedure and I'm planning on going back for another round of fat. I have a super high metabolism. I did retain volume but loved the way it looked so much that I want more. I'm thin and can gain 20 lbs and not a drop would go to my face unfortunately. Dr. Finger is the only surgeon I want to ever touch my face. He has also placed voluma in my lips to add to the my request. He prefers a natural look but I wanted big pouty lips and got them. His entire staff are always kind and professional. His surgery suite and office in Bluffton are beautiful,clean, and modern. The anesthesiologist and surgery nurse made me feel at ease. I highly recommend him!