Male 49 Rhinoplasty - Silkwood, AU

I had a "Roman" nose which was broken in my early...

I had a "Roman" nose which was broken in my early 20's, and not reduced. This resulted in not only the Roman hook, but a left-right deviation and deviated cartilaginous septum. Aside from a cosmetic motivation, I also wanted to improve airflow through my nose.
Like most, I talked about doing something for years before finally deciding on getting a consultation. Through the recommendation of a friend, and some research of my own, I decided to see Dr Nettle.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Warwick Nettle is a very personable man, who puts you at ease immediately. He listens to your story, and tells you what is possible, what is not, and where there are limitations. Photos are taken, and manipulated on computer to display the desired result. I was going to be a challenging case, but he was confident he could get a good result. I felt confident in his confidence, and decided to go ahead. On writing this, I am 16 days post surgery, and couldn't be happier with the result. The bruising and facial inflammation has resolved. My breathing, which was difficult for the first week, has vastly improved and I have required no pain medication at all. My recovery has been surprisingly easy, I took 2.5 weeks off work. Dr Nettle is a skilled surgeon. I cannot recommend him and the Silkwook Practice staff highly enough. You will be looked after well.