money well spent! Short Hills , NJ

The type troubled area. Belly and muffin top. Had ...

The type troubled area. Belly and muffin top. Had two upper muffin top
Two large lower belly , two on the waste so far but paid for two more around lower back side for hour glass figure. 10 weeks and nothing. Absolutely no change. So far extremely disappointed. Go back to Dr on 4/11 which will be over 90 days. Will see but not very hopeful Don't know how she plans on making this right but hell if I'm paying 7200.00 for nothing. Will keep you posted ????

After second round upper and lower abs

Starting to take shape. Will update in a few weeks

After 3rd treatment

Did upper lower and flanks for the 3 time. I'm seeing a huge difference. My stomach isn't flat but it has me moving in the right direction ! This is 3 weeks in on the 3rd treatment so should continue to see results over the next two months. ????

Great results. Have six more weeks to see full 90 days.

Took a bit to take shape but thrilled with results

I feel so much better! My whole body is better proportioned now and look forward to continue working out and eating right. This definitely gave me the push that I needed. Would do it all over again and Dr Freidlander and her staff (especially Debbie) are just awesome and really care about making you happy. I highly recommend her! Now I do Botox also and getting so many compliments!
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon