59 Yrs Old Need Neck and Arm Lift. - Sherman Oaks, CA

I have consulted with Dr. Zadeh for Ultheraphy and...

I have consulted with Dr. Zadeh for Ultheraphy and Thermitight. Pictures speak for themselves. I will have Thermitight procedure done in a couple of weeks as it seems a better option for me. and I will continue to post results and pictures as time goes by. Soooo looking forward to have this done since I definitely do Not want to go under the knife for major surgery.

I will have Thermitight done on my jowls, upper neck and bilateral arm flaps by Dr. Zadeh on 3/18/2016. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Will keep posts updates.

Thank you sooo much for your comments and information. I have read the threads of all of you and if its disturbing to me I can imagine the emotional and physical trauma Thermitight results brought you! I have changed my mind and I will not proceed with it. I was feeling very insecure about how my neck and jowls look at this point in my life, I can only imagine how it would be if it comes to a point where is very difficult to be able to do anything else not only because monetary reasons but also lack of trust in doctors who have cause one to be in such situation. Please stay strong. I pray you find a resolution soon. Thank God for all of you who informed me and for RS.

After much debate and eventhough I thought I had decided not to have thermight done..I did!! done by Dr. Zadeh on 3/18/16 on jowls, upper neck and arms. The minute I walked to my appointment Dr. Zadeh explained and answer all my questions and addressed all concerns I had. he made me feel very confortable and confident with his confident and professional bedside manner. The procedure itself was very comfortable and pain free. I was expecting much more swelling and bruising than what I have. Today is post-procedure day 2. No bruising and minimal swelling on my jowls and neck. I do have bruising and swelling on my arms. Slight pain at incision sites 2/10 scale. I don't know what the outcome is going to be at this time but I felt secure enough to attempt to do something about my insecurities. I'm posting day 2 pics and will update periodically. I do have to say that Dr. Zadeh and his office staff are very professional and go out of their way to make me feel comfortable.

Thermitight 7weeks post

I'm still hopeful and waiting for results. Dr. Z. Emphasizes that It takes 4-6 months for true results.

I had thermismooth treatments around eyes and...

I had thermismooth treatments around eyes and around mouth. It does not work! Is done by using a probe conducting heat done by a technician. Treatment is $300. for eyes and $300. for mouth. And is recommended 3 treatments minimum. I did 3 treatment each and have had no benefit at all. The lines on my upper lip did not change whatsoever, the upper eyelids are still dropped as before and the lines fine lines under my eyes are the same. The treatment is supposed to tighten skin therefore reducing sagging and fine lines. I've had more benefit from Botox. At any rate I do not recommend it at all. Is a waste of money. I also had thermight which is more invasive and I've seen slight good results I'm 2months post treatment and waiting for the 4-6 month healing and result mark.

Jowls, Upper Neck and Arm Flaps

4 months post thermitight procedure and as you can see very little change on jowl and neck. Arm flaps are back to same as they were before now that sweeling is gone. The skin looks as creepy as it was before. I was hoping for some improvement but none so far. The circumference on my arms is smaller but flaps and creepy skin when arms down look the same. Is supposed to work up to a year. I doubt that I'll see any improvement anymore. Will update at 6months.

Posting pictures again

I Have no idea why the pictures I posted on June 21 looked the way they did (like if they were cropped) here they are again. This is how I look like today. Thermitight 4months post procedure.

Disappointed!! I am back to where I was before the...

Disappointed!! I am back to where I was before the procedure for, what I am seeing now at 5 months post procedure and I'm afraid that as time goes by the skin is going to get even more loose and sagging than before instead of getting tighter as it was supposed to happen as time passes by. Not worth it!! I have compared pictures from before and after and as it stands No benefit.
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Dr. Z is great. I'm just disappointed with the results 5 months later.