66 Year Old Female, Ex-smoker - Shepparton, AU

I'm a 66 year old female whom had been a very...

I'm a 66 year old female whom had been a very heavy smoker for most of my adult life and whilst I was not unpleasant to look at I knew the smoking had taken its toll. 5 years previously my husband had passed away and 18 months after that I was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer which, after a very successful operation and 6 months treatment I am now in remission and this gave me a totally different outlook on life. I didn't like my craggy neck or face. I approached Mr. Richard Bloom who performed the Surgery and I absolutely love the result. It is the best money I have ever spent. People say to me how well I look, or how good I look, I have never been asked if I've had anything done and to me, this is the best result you can wish for. I never had any doubts or second thoughts even at the 'worst time' 3 weeks after surgery. I was always made to feel Secure and safe. Life is too short, best thing I ever did.

66 year old female, Ex-smoker

Photos

Photos

Before/after
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Richard is a very friendly, down to earth person who is obviously a Master of Surgery.