57 Yrs - Loving the New Look!

Dr. Hodge, Kimber and his staff are GREAT and...

Dr. Hodge, Kimber and his staff are GREAT and highly recommended!! My first experience with Dr. Hodge and staff was 8 years ago when my 22 year old daughter decided to have a breast reduction. My daughter selected Dr. Hodge after doing research and reading his reviews. Dr. Hodge was very professional and made my daughter feel comfortable about the procedure. The whole experience was amazing, so much that I choose to have a breast lift a year later. The surgery/recovery went as expected and I was pleased with the results. In the spring of 2016, I again consulted with Dr. Hodge about a tummy tuck and possible breast implants. He explained each procedure, drew out details, made sure the size and shape of the implant were giving me a natural look. He also assured me there was nothing wrong with me wanting to look my best. In June I had abdominal/flank liposuction, breast implants and fat grafting to the buttock. Recovery went well, bruising was minimal and pain eased up within a week, considering I had three procedures done at one time. Kimber is the best! She is very understanding and kind, gave me both her professional and personal opinion, including great advice during my recovery. All 3 experiences with Dr. Hodge have been exceptional. His care goes beyond the surgery room. He called both the night before and after my surgery. When contacted about a concern, he responded quickly; he is a perfectionist paying attention to each detail. He is very proud of his work (and should be) and is equally as excited about your new look as you are. There is no doubt our family will continue to see Dr. Hodge for any future procedures. You truly are the best Dr. Hodge…..Thank you for everything.

Dr. Keith Hodge does exceptional work. From the consultation to the follow-up visits, you continue to receive his personal attention. He gives you his honest opinion and wants you to look as natural as possible. In my opinion he's the best!