Ear Surgery and Facelift - Mexico, MX

To all of you out there who want to see themselves...

To all of you out there who want to see themselves as they were 10-20 years younger or maybe you came into the world with a physical feature that wasn’t quite right and have always wanted to be “normal”, keep reading. There is no better feeling than to wake up every morning and look in the mirror with amazement and joy, at how you look. If you want an increase in confidence, self-esteem. and look forward to each new day, then you should seriously consider cosmetic procedures. You will find strangers in your everyday life, such as store clerks, bank tellers, etc., being friendlier and smiling more at you. They seem to be more interested in dealing or helping you. Your close friends won’t really notice a big change, but they will notice how rested you appear and how much better you look. So if you have been thinking and wondering and saying to yourself should I, then I’m here to say, yes, absolutely, for sure do it.

My experience could not have been better. What moved me from thinking to doing was a comment by my beautiful 5 yr. old grand-daughter. While on my annual visit, we would read her books together early in the mornings before the rest of the family got up. I would tell her we needed to use our quit voices, so we didn’t wake anyone else up. One morning I asked her to repeat what she said in a whisper. Her response was, “But poppa, you have big ears, you should be able to hear everything I say”! I gave her a big hug and said yes honey. But immediately, I knew I was going to do something. Just find the right circumstances was now the only decision.

This led me to do some google searching. There are many alternatives out there. I had in mind my most important considerations. Those were quality, confidence and reliability. Price was a little lower on the list. Further down on the list was comfort and convenience.

While searching, the thought of flying 12-15 hours and paying over $1,000 round trip for airfare didn't make sense. Also, if the location was close enough, the airfare was reasonable and I had the confidence in the quality and reliability, well why wouldn’t I consider having my surgeries done outside of the U.S. So where was the weather great and also was a location close to the U.S. Add in some of the best hotels, food and atmosphere in the world and you have Cancun. Why wouldn't you want to recover in a comfortable friendly place.

Cancun became the location and after much googling, asking questions, checking references, and receiving quotes, Dr Carmona became the surgeon of choice. He is highly educated and capable. His experience and artist like workmanship showed in everything he did. Initially, Danny the office lesion, was big factor in selecting Dr. Carmona as she is the contact person. She is extremely capable, professional and timely with her information. Nothing is left to chance and all my 2 weeks of questioning were completely answered. She leaves you totally reassured. My final decision was made. Cancun and Dr. Carmona for a full Face Lift and Otoplasty.

This was a package deal for one price which included, surgeries and overnight recovery in a hospital that would rival any in the states. Modern, clean and sterile were my impressions. Then 10 days of recovery in a very comfortable recovery house. The recovery time allowed for the removal of stitches by Dr. Carmona and his reassuring visual inspections.

Prior to my Cancun arrival, I was told who would be my concierge for my entire stay in Cancun and was sent a picture so I would know who to look for at airport pick up. My concierge was a lady, Cris, who I found to be friendly, dedicated and very capable in making you feel comfortable with your entire experience in Cancun. She becomes much more than just a driver to get you from point A to Point B. She is warm and kind hearted and she is there to answer all your questions. She becomes your Cancun friend. From experience, having a friendly person, like Cris, to help you through recovery is very comforting. You don’t feel alone, in a strange place, knowing that Cris is around.

Needless to say, I am 100% happy and satisfied by my entire Cancun experience. Right from the start, I felt that Dr. Carmona’s organization did things right.
And, I ‘m happy to say that the results are proof of the quality and reliability I had hoped for from the start. So, if your interested in a top notch surgeon with the best friendly support staff to take care of everything you need, don’t hesitate to consider Dr. Carmona’s organization.

I purposely didn’t mention the price I paid for the 2 surgeries, but I’ll only say that the cost is well worth it and low enough to fit most budgets, if your considering cosmetic surgery. Probably 1/3 the cost of surgery in the states. If you can look 15 years younger, what is that worth.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon