The Countdown Begins!! - Mexico, MO

Super excited ???? paid my deposit and booked our fl...

Super excited ???? paid my deposit and booked our flight! Decided to go with Dr Marco Carmona in Cancun. His coordinator Danny has been great to work with. She has done an amazing job answering all of my many questions and returns my emails right away. Now that the deposit has been made I have been assigned a concierge, Cris, with whom I can already see is going to be equally as much help. My survey date is set for August 22, 2016. I will add info to my post as things progress.

24 HOURS!

Our flight leaves tomorrow morning!! I think I have everything on my list of post BBL surgery needs. So excited. Looking forward to meeting Dr. Carmona, Danny and Cris. They seem like a great group to be working with. Here are a couple of pre-op photos. I will add to them as I go along????

? Or !

Not sure why I keep putting ? Instead of !!! Any way I meant !!!! ????

Packed up and ready!!

So I have made myself a butt pillow! Pretty genius and much more affordable!

Post-op

Well had my procedure yesterday morning. Feeling much better today just tired and I have been nauseous. I will be honest the first two hours after waking up from surgery was very painful. I felt like I was on fire. I was given some mess that helped me sleep and when I woke up the pain was gone. Dr. Carmona has been very attentive and caring. I spent last night in the hospital. I was released around 1:00 today. Feeling much better. ???? I will post horoscope shortly.

2days post-op

Feeling amazing today. Went down for breakfast. I haven't needed any pain meds. I didn't need to have drain tubes so that has been nice and no bleeding. The Amerimed Hospital and their staff were top rate! Denise one of my nurses was just amazing. Private room and very attentive staff. I would recommend them to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. Here are some new photos.

Bruised but feeling really good????

Extremely Happy with Dr Carmona!!

After a lot of research I decided to go with Dr. Carmona at Shape
& Beauty. His credentials and training were exactly what I was
looking for. My surgery was on August 23 2016. Dr. Carmona listened to
what I was hoping to achieve and told me what he could do for me. His
professionalism and bedside manner was wonderful. He has a very calm and
confidant demeanor. Danny, his medical coordinator handled all of the
scheduling and financial aspects. She was great to work with and easy to
communicate with. She was always just a text away and quickly responded
to all of my questions. Cris, my concierge, was great! She met us at
the airport, took me for my lab work and EKG. From there she took us to
our hotel then off to meet with Dr Carmona. Cris provided me with all of
my transportation needs.She was able to provide us with information on
the local area. Amerimed hospital was excellent. Great quality of care,a
private room and a very attentive nursing staff, a couple of the nurses
spoke fairly good English. I am extremely happy with my decision to
trust Dr Carmona with giving me the shape I was hoping for!!

Home at last!

4 weeks post-op!!????

Dr Carmona & staff are AMAZING!!

After a lot of research I decided to go with Dr. Carmona at Shape & Beauty. His credentials and training were exactly what I was looking for. My surgery was on August 23 2016. Dr. Carmona listened to what I was hoping to achieve and told me what he could do for me. His professionalism and bedside manner was wonderful. He has a very calm and confidant demeanor. Danny, his medical coordinator handled all of the scheduling and financial aspects. She was great to work with and easy to communicate with. She was always just a text away and quickly responded to all of my questions. Cris, my concierge, was great! She met us at the airport, took me for my lab work and EKG. From there she took us to our hotel then off to meet with Dr Carmona. Cris provided me with all of my transportation needs.She was able to provide us with information on the local area. Amerimed hospital was excellent. Great quality of care,a private room and a very attentive nursing staff, a couple of the nurses spoke fairly good English. I am extremely happy with my decision to trust Dr Carmona with giving me the shape I was hoping for!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon