Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon Ever!! - Sewell, NJ

I have waited at least 20 years to get my...

I have waited at least 20 years to get my rhinoplasty surgery, the only thing that was standing in my way was finances but once accquired the funds, I went in search of my surgeon. There was no doubt that Dr. Daniel Becker was the ONLY choice, even before my consult I was given ALL the information up front and procedurally how it was going to go. The scheduling was fantastic because I spoke with Marlene who guided me through the expectations of my visit so I was not blindsided. When we arrived to the office in Vorheese we were met with Marlene again who was extremely helpful and encouraging. I genuinely felt that I was at the right place, no doubt. From that point on, I knew Dr. Becker was my doctor, and I hadn't even met him. When we did meet, I expected a doctor who knew he was the best and was cocky, I couldn't have met more of the complete opposite. Doctor Becker is the most down to earth person I have ever met, I felt like he was the first person to finally understand where I was coming from and so happy to be the one to help me achieve my results. He really spent time to talk with me and understand as well as produce the amazing result via computer imaging. I was given options, which you would think automatically you would get but I did not think he would spend as much time as he did tweaking my image to my specification. He was extremely patient and expressed his expert opinion. I couldn't be more pleased with the "goal of surgery" image we created. From that point I knew this was my doctor, no doubt, that I would be having my surgery in the next few months and had absolutely NO worry. I don't think even with the IV in my arm on the operating table I was nervous. I had complete confidence in Dr. Becker because I KNEW he would make my dreams come true. I truly appreciated him taking my Mom's hand telling my Mother (who of course was not OK with my getting the surgery) that he would "take care of (her) baby". I cannot tell you how it feels to finally see the person in the mirror from the side that I had imagined all these years. He truly made a miracle happen and my life has changed significantly since then because that burden was gone. I have 0 complaints. NONE! I wish I could get surgery again because of how pleased I am! My nose is perfect. It is exactly what we created together, and even with there still being swelling (less than a month later), I LOVE it and it will only get better. You cannot ask for more than this, an amazing surgeon who is the kindest person you will meet. He has truly been blessed with his abilities and I recommend him to everyone! My Uncle booked an appointment when he saw me. Best part of all, I look like me 100% still. THAT is magic!

Just a quick update on progress

Patience is a key game in the healing process. I have watched my nose change over the past 4 months and I know I am only half way through the total healing. For those who are in the process, know that the nose takes its good ole time to heal, but if you look closely you will see changes in it. It may last an hour, or all day, but it IS healing. That's the hardest part. Keep on focusing on the small changes!
Voorhees Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely grateful for the kindness I received from Dr. Becker. Having a major, life changing surgery is a daunting task to some but I had not one doubt in my mind it would go perfect. He really cares for his patients, makes sure you're 100% comfortable with the procedure before surgery and makes himself accessible despite being incredibly busy. You cannot find a better doctor.