Seemingly Knowledgeable, Caring Doctor. Deeply Regret the Result. Sewell, NJ

I came out of rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Becker...

I came out of rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Becker with more problems than I went in with. My nostrils were perfectly symmetrical before surgery - one of the few things I had going for me - coming out one is more of a circle and the other more a skinny triangle, and you can see it visually in pictures especially, looking straight on, which has been distressing. I remember after the packing came off my nose and I was being driven home and I got a good look at my nostrils and panicked, calling his office while still in the car. Then I was told that I needed to give it time to heal. Well, it's healed, and it looks awful. After surgery he'd said he had some difficulty with the tissue structure on one side of my nose - and you can tell - the right side of my nose slopes into the other side - hard to describe, but obvious to see - the net effect being like you looking at two different halves of a nose. You can see where he grafted (?) a piece of bone or tissue (?) on the right -- there's a little wedge and sometimes I can see the indentation. Last, either the scar tissue overgrew or he didn't remove enough cartilage overall from the tip because it no less bulbous than before. Next to my new misshapen nostrils, the thing that bothers me the most is that I absolutely breathe less clearly through my right nostril. It has interfered with my jogging and whenever I exercise my right nostril in particular feels blocked and feels like I have to blow into a tissue. I've gone back and explained to Dr. Becker my concerns (a couple of years after surgery no less) and he was gracious about it and offered to redo the surgery waiving his fee (but its still thousands as you have to pay for the surgical center and drugs). He admits my nostrils before were symmetrical and now they are not. He looked at my nose for breathing issues but declared nothing was wrong (but my experience has consistently been otherwise). I would still do the revision, as sometimes I don't think I can continue disliking my nose, but am wary. He says he specializes in revisions...but when he's the one that got you there in the first place....what exactly do you do? I see the glowing reviews of him and I wish I was one of them. I do get the sense that he is knowledgeable and he cares about his patients, but unfortunately this didn't translate into an improvement.
Voorhees Facial Plastic Surgeon