VIP Plastic Surgery Center Korea Review - Asian Nose Job

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

People have been telling me how my nose was...

People have been telling me how my nose was alright, but I was never satisfied with my nose shape and had numerous filler injections before. I realized the limitations of filler and decided to go through rhinoplasty and went to some consultations in Seoul. When I had consultation with Dr. Lee, I realized that I have done something wrong for the past years, he told me that fillers should not be used on the nose tip. He said that nose tip fillers can cause complications and when having rhinoplasty, fillers are hard to remove from the tissues. I was glad to hear a professional in-depth explanation from Dr. Lee and I felt completely different with other big commercialized hospitals.

Dr. Lee also told me that he only uses silicone implant for the bridge only because it could not be shaped naturally. So I decided to use nasal septal cartilage for the tip and silicone implant for the bridge. He also said my mid-face is sunken and I have protruded mouth. So I decided to undergo septal cartilage rhinoplasty with mid-face augmentation to create more elegant image and resolve my protruded mouth.

There are many reasons that I chose VIP over other hospitals and the reason that I initially got attracted is because of the level of professionalism of all staffs. Email response was prompt and detailed, and operation post care was amazing. I got facial and shampoo during my recovery period and Dr. Lee checked my condition and cleaned my nose every day. I was so touched by the level of care that I got from VIP, and this was very important to me as there was no one to take care of me for the recovery. VIP also gave me an airport pick-up service and accommodation for services and I felt very safe and comfortable during my stay.

It's been around 2 weeks since I got the surgery, and I can't wait for the final result. I can already see my prettier nose and my friends said they can see that I look prettier but they could not figure out that I have done my nose job. Haha! I am so glad that I got out of continuous nose filler injection which was so bad for my skin and finally got my amazing surgery!!

Before picture and Right after the surgery

3rd Week!

Still swollen but started look like a normal person, finally!

Post 1 Month

It's been around 4-5 weeks now and my nose is starting to get more natural as time goes. Can't be more happy with it :) My friends don't even know that I got a nose job

Post 4 Months

Post 4 months and I absolutely love my nose now. Thank you for all the wishes!
South Korea Plastic Surgeon