Secondary Nose Job

My nose was after several surgery destroyed. Much...

My nose was after several surgery destroyed. Much too short. Breething was limited. For everybody it was visible that I had a nose job. I made consultations in Germany (my home country) but the operations which was done there by famous surgeons made the result worse and not better. I searched in the internet after a doctor from korea because I thought better find someone which makes the nose longer in stead of shorter. Maybe asian/ korean sugeons can help me in my case better. I was flighing to Korea and had different consultations. But always there was a hook. Mostly they offered me a mix of alloplatic (e.g. silicone) and autoplastic (from my own body) marerials to built up my nose. One clinic named vip international surgery center korea with chief surgeon Dr. Lee told me that he can help me only with autoplastic implants from my own body like rib cartilage. Because of that the side effects are reduced to the minimum. Before I went to the consultation I saw 2 girls which was operated on nose and face 10 days ago and the result was very good. The came from canada just to make the operation. After the doctor explaimed me everything I talked to the manager JoAnn. She offered me free airport pick up and return as well as to stay in the clinics appartment free of charge for my 10 days stay of the operation. I compared to the other clinics: The other clinics are more cheap but on the other hand I have to book the hotel by myself and they do not offer airport transfer. I thought to do it in one operation and pay more will be better than to do it with an other clinic where I maybe have some problems because of the alloplastic materials which they use and maybe need 2 operations then. So I made the operation at vip intermational surgery center by Dr. Lee. Every day he checked my nose and after 10 days I was flying for holiday to Boracay for another 2 weeks. Now I came back for 1 day to Seoul for check up and the doctor was very happy about the result. I am happy from the side view, too but I have to be patient for an other 2 to 5 months because the tissue needs the time to heal and the swelling to dissapear. From the side the nose looks great and if I imaging that the swelling will disapear around the tip the result would became good. Even for the extr check up the general Manager JoAnn offered me airport tranfer and staying in the apartment free of charge. I want to thank the whole vip team for the guestfriendship and especially Dr. Lee & JoAnn for their help. After 10 years of suffering with my bad operated looking nose I can now let it behind me and nobody notice that my nose is operated. In some month when I can see the end of the result I will post here again!

before and after pictures

before and two weeks after revision operation by dr.lee

3 months post op, results getting much better

After 3 months the nose looks so nice now, everything getting more soft, nobody asked if I had done something with my nose any more (like before the surgery), breathingis perfect (before did´nt get enouth air through the nose)
I wanna thank Dr. Lee from VIP intern. plastic surgery center Korea and the whole team especially JoAnn
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee was explaining me in detail how and what he can do to enhance my nose and what I can expect. He cares very much every day after the surgery I saw the doctor.