Revision Rhinoplasty - Seattle, WA

Dr. Portuese is Amazing! He exceeded all my...

Dr. Portuese is Amazing! He exceeded all my expectations.
I had Rhinoplasty 3 years ago, immediately after surgery I knew I would need a revision. To much cartilage was removed from my right nostril, my columella hung down to far, and the bridge was slightly swooped. I was told by the previous surgeon to give it a year he said it will correct itself. Well, that Dr soon retired. At year 2 I started consulting around, at that time I realized how much of a specialty Rhinoplasty is! Just because a plastic surgeon works on faces it does not mean they know how to perform Rhinoplasty. At my various consults I was told "maybe they can fix my concerns, but I do run the risk of it getting worse. I even submitted my photos to the TV show Botched. They responded back... Then I met Dr. Portuese through a referral from another surgeon. Dr. Portuese pointed out all my concerns before I even had to say anything! He saw what I saw, and with absolute confidence he said I can fix it. He was so kind and reassuring. I immediately felt comfortable and excited. He explained in detail what he would need to do, which included taking cartilage from my ear to build my right nostril. Dr. Portuese is a very skilled surgeon with so much experience specializing in Rhinoplasty, he was confident you could feel it. I didn't even wait to hear anymore from Botched, I scheduled my surgery!:) Today I am 3 weeks post opp. I am beyond happy! I feel so thankful. Dr. Portuese is truly the absolute best! I took so many photos through out my journey. I will post a few below. I am more than happy to answer anyone's questions, but please be assured if you are considering Rhinoplasty you want the best Doctor, and it's Dr. Portuese.

Request to post side profile before and after pics.

Driving to my 1 month post opp appointment.

Still very swollen and bruised under my eyes, but very happy:)

7 week post opp

10 weeks post

1 year post opp

Still very happy. Greatful for my nose.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon