39 Year Old Who Lost 85 Lbs - Seattle, WA

I love that I lost 85 lbs, I just hate my stomach....

I love that I lost 85 lbs, I just hate my stomach. I was hoping to only do liposuction but after several consults a full tummy tuck is the only way to go really. I am nervous about the recovery process, drains, scarring etc.. Any feedback is great. I am supposed to have the procedure on May 20th. idk

Made my decision to get my Tummy Tuck

Well, I have committed to getting my Tummy Tuck. I am super nervous about the procedure, the recovery, the results, scarring but i am excited at the same time. I did a lot of research and I am very happy with the Dr I chose to go with. I will post pics soon.

Just Had my Tummy Tuck

Today is my post op appointment. I'm really nervous about my scar and the belly button placement. I've been wrapped and have had a compression garment on since the procedure. Its so important to follow the post op recovery procedures. The recovery has gone more smoothly than I thought. I'm glad I had it done.

Looks great so far

My surgeon did a great job. My scar is long but very small width wise. I'm still swollen and I'm moving around better. I still have to walk bent over which strains my back but im hoping that will get better soon. Back to work on Monday.

A few more pics

Here is a few more pics

Feeling good

It's been 4 weeks since my extended TT, my swelling is going down and my belly button looks pretty great too. I will post some new pictures soon

7 weeks post op

Hello all,
Just wanted to give an update. Summer is ready and i bought a bikini. I went hog wild at Victorias Secret since i feel sexy in cute panties again. My husband never minded my stomach but wow.... does he love the flatness of my new one!! I feel like a new person. I did this for me!! Plus, my surgeon Dr. Richard Baxter was amazing. I love my new belly button and for being 7 weeks my scar looks great. I can not wait to see it once more of the swelling goes down!!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon