Septoplasty Helped Me Breath Better, but Left Me with a Lumpy Nose Until I Found Dr Portuese! - Seattle, WA

I had a deviated septum from a young age, but I'd...

I had a deviated septum from a young age, but I'd gotten pretty good at being a quiet mouth breather. Finally, in 2014, I found a doctor that I trusted enough to have a septoplasty. After the procedure I could breath beautifully, but I ended up with a very scarred and lumpy nose. Shortly after, I moved to Seattle. For fear of making it worse, I spent months researching and seeking out the best revision doc in the area. Thanks to Real Self, I found Dr. Portuese! His entire staff has been so sweet and helpful on every visit! He has an excellent bedside manner and actually LISTENS and thoroughly discussing every concern/question with me. The office is beautiful, clean, and organized. I'm so thrilled with how he's helped my nose and I plan on having additional procedures in the future! I'll post updates as we progress!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Portuese has an excellent bedside manner! He's warm and friendly. He's very knowledgable and has a gentle touch on painful procedures. He listens (very important) and discusses all concerns/questions thoroughly! I highly recommend!