Restored my Life, Regained Ability to Go out Without Fear - Seattle, WA

I came into his office with a botched nose job....

I came into his office with a botched nose job. I'm male and I stupidly got a nose job for no reason other than curiosity and bad advice. I had a female's nose, symmetrical, and it just screamed nose job. My nostrils flared, there was a midvault collapse on one side and cartilage from the right side was completely removed. I looked hideous and gross. I got stares of disgust and laughed at whenever I went out. I became a hermit and VERY self conscious around others. As a male I felt emasculated. He literally restored my life. Notice this was no ordinary revision. I was asking for the impossible and he made it possible. I wanted my nose "Romanized" again, restore ptosis and to make it fuller from the front. He did all of that. I now have a Roman nose, it droops from the profile and it is much fuller. I also breathe much better. I go out without fear now and it's only been one week from the procedure. I look the in the mirror and I feel good again. Before I would dread looking at the mirror. Now my nose finally looks natural and has character. I cannot thank him enough.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon