Doctor Stella is the Best! - Seattle, WA

I used to look pretty rough, but thanks to some...

I used to look pretty rough, but thanks to some lifestyle changes and then visiting Doctor Stella, now I just look pretty! She is not only an M.D., but an artist with a great eye for facial proportion. I first started seeing her for fillers/Botox in various places (which she and her nurses are also excellent at), and eventually got the PermaLip implants (size Medium) after we determined this was the best solution to get the results I wanted. Doctor Stella is so experienced and good at this that the implants look really wonderful and natural, so that nobody can tell they're not my natural lips unless I tell them (of course it does feel a little different when other people kiss me or perform dental work, but I don't really notice the lip implants any more). Hooray, thanks Doctor Stella!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

She is not only an M.D., but an artist with a great eye for facial proportion. The nurses are great, too. Everyone at Doctor Stella's office is friendly, beautiful, and great at what they do. The atmosphere is welcoming, cool office with a view in downtown Seattle and good chocolates at reception desk, always enjoyed visiting.