Improving Damaged Skin - Seattle, WA

I am seeing Lauren at The Larabee Aesthetic Center...

I am seeing Lauren at The Larabee Aesthetic Center for IPL Photo Facial treatments. My neck was burned during CO2 laser surgery in 2011 by a surgeon in Kirkland. Finding the Larabee Aesthetic center and Lauren has been a blessing. With every treatment I see improvement. Prior to seeing Lauren I had a very distinct line halfway down my neck. The upper portion of my neck had lost all pigmentation from the burn and the lower half was red. The damage was very noticeable and my self esteem was low. I also had what I compare to a turkey waddle of atrophied skin in the center. The treatments have worked very well. I can go out in public now without being embarrassed.
Lauren Jackson-Gross

I really wish my review could express my gratitude for Lauren's outstanding service. Her education, skill level and work ethics have made her outstanding in her industry. She has improved my skin quality and helped me feel better about myself. Everything about the Larabee Aesthetic Center is excellent.