35 Years Old, Seattle, WA

I just did the first of a two treatment package to...

I just did the first of a two treatment package to treat acne scars and skin tightening. I had horrible acne when I was young and have been on acutane 3 times. My acne is controlled now with the use of a couple prescription meds but I still have scars from over a decade ago. I was nervous going into the treatment because I heard it really hurt, but Cheryl did a great job of being quick, having me take appropriate medication and using a numbing cream. I was red after but was able to go out to dinner that night (to an untrained eye it just looked like a mild sunburn). And I'm back to work today with no discomfort. Its way better then other skin tightening and smoothing lasers that leave you looking like a lobster for days! I'm excited to have my second treatment in a month and will post pictures.

3 days later

3rd day post treatment. Redness was gone the next morning. Little brown spots from the microneedling healing. Skin feels firmer already. Really excited to see the results in the next few months.

I've been slammed with work and havent scheduled my second treatment yet. But with just one treatment I have noticed a more even skin tone and reduction in acne scars. I think that with a second treatment there will be really good results!

Second Treatment

I finally went back for my second treatment. This time they were a little more aggressive. Aftercare is SO important. I used the SkinMedica post procedure ceramide cream 4-5xs a day after my second treatment and I had a better then expected recovery when I went back a week later. For me it takes about a month to notice results. But I'm really starting to notice that my skin looks more smooth. They said for full results it can take up to 6 months. I'm excited to see what happens. And I think at least two treatments is really important!
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Reichel talked to me about the procedure and then Cheryl, the RN aka laser guru, did the procedure.