Sliding Genioplasty (Chin Advancement) - Seattle, WA

I've been searching for a good surgeon for the...

I've been searching for a good surgeon for the past 8 years to preform a sliding genioplasty (chin advancement, via bone repositioning). All of the previous surgeons I've met with were no where near as attentive, caring, and well versed as Dr. Lamperti. He preformed the surgery in March 2013 and I could not be happier with the result and overall experience I've had. I cannot stress how kind and caring he has been. He listened to all of my concerns and worked with me thoroughly on predicting the final result. After having this surgery finally completed, I can now say that I'm much happier and not a all self-conscious of my appearance, and for that, I'm forever thankful to have had Dr. Lamperti as my surgeon.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I find it hard to put into words how great Dr. Lamperti and his staff are. When I arrived for my consultation, pre-op discussion, and post-op visits, they were able to see me within 2-5 minutes. The staff were warm and friendly, as was Dr. Lamperti.