32 Yrs Old, 5'4" 120lbs No Kids, 60 Lb. Weight Loss - Seattle, WA - Seattle, WA

I am so excited to get my BL & BA! I was...

I am so excited to get my BL & BA! I was always thin until my early 20's when I gained about 60 pounds. I lost the weight in my late 20's but my breasts never bounced back. They are saggy, floppy and VERY asymmetrical. I was nervous even thinking about major surgery for a cosmetic issue, but my husband convinced me to go in for a consult. BTW, my husband has never made me feel less than beautiful, he just knew how much I hated how I looked. I had my consult with Dr. Sajan in Seattle, and I didn't feel the need to look elsewhere. He was informative, patient with questions and took the time to make sure I was comfortable with everything discussed. The reviews on him were phenomenal. We have decided on silicone, under the muscle, high profile. 400cc on my right breast (the bigger one) and 450cc on my left one. The doctor believes this will even then out nicely. I had my pre-op on August 9th and go in for surgery on the 31st! Any tips, suggestions and support will be greatly appreciated!

1 Week to go!

Today marks 1 week until my BL & BA! I'm not so much excited but nervous. I just want it done and over with! This waiting is making me crazy. I feel like I have so much to prepare and plan ahead for when I'm recovering. I work from home (with a lot of down time) while my husband works 8-10 hours a day so I do most of the housework, shopping etc. I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for him, I just wish I knew how long I'll be down. I've read some people are up and about on day 2 or 3 and others need a full 2 or even 3 week recovery time!
As for the surgery and recovery, I've picked up all my meds, got some anti bruising tablets, and going to pick out a backrest/sleep supporter this weekend. I hope this week goes by quickly!

Surgery was Yesterday!

I had my surgery yesterday with Dr. Sajan. I can't believe how good they look already. When the implants drop and healing begins, they will be exactly how I wanted them. I had some MAJOR asymmetry before, and it's barely noticeable now. I'm so excited to see the final result in a few months! Dr. Sajan and his team were amazing. They were patient with my questions, and took their time to make sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Sajan at Allure Esthetics in Seattle!
I am in quite a bit of pain, but it's only day 2, so that's to be expected. My sweet husband has been taking care of me, but he goes back to work tomorrow, so I'll be on my own!

Post Op Day 5

The implants feel very foreign in my body. Like 2 bricks attached to my chest. I know I'll be happy when they drop and soften, but just feels weird now. I'm pretty sore still, tried to go all day without a painkiller but only made it until 4pm. I guess everyone heals at their own pace! I have my second post op appt. with my PS on 9/7, so looking forward to hearing his evaluation. I would post pics but it's not a pretty sight right now! Very bruised! Looking forward to healing!!!!

Post Op Day 18

I am getting much more used to them, they are not feeling as foreign on my body. They have softened up quite a bit too. I can actually squeeze them! They go back and forth with size difference, so hopefully they'll even out as they continue to heal. Also, the pics are a little deceiving...I have scoliosis which causes me to stand a bit crooked, which makes my boobs look crooked! The bruising has gone WAY down, and the incisions are beginning to scab over. The implants are still quite high but everyday is getting better. Very happy so far!!
Seattle Physician