33 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5'4 and 120lbs, Finally Getting my BA and Lift!!! Seattle, WA

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After breastfeeding, my breasts are completely...

After breastfeeding, my breasts are completely deflated. They have no volume and I'm very insecure about them. I've wanted a BA for years now (my youngest son is 7) and I've finally saved up enough to make it happen. I'm a single mother, and feel guilty about spending so much on a procedure for myself, but the timing is perfect for it. My family is supportive and my kid's dad will be coming with me to my pre-op appointment on July 11th. It's getting so close and I'm excited and nervous! My surgeon is Dr. Sajan in Seattle. I've met with a couple of doctors, and I was impressed with him. He really took the time to figure out exactly what I wanted. I don't want my boobs to be too big, just higher. I assumed that a BA would naturally lift them, but that's not the case. My doc informed me that a BA makes them bigger. Not higher. So I needed a lift too. I was frustrated because that tacked on another $4,000 to the total cost, but I'd rather spend more to get exactly what I want otherwise I'd rather not do it at all. We decided on 255cc...
Not sure if that's too small, so could someone maybe suggest what I should do?
They will be silicone, under the muscle.
My doc said saline will def cause rippling due to my size, and that silicone provides a more natural look. Any opinions on silicone vs saline will be appreciated!

Wanted to lose a little weight before surgery...

I wanted to lose a bit of weight before my BA on the 20th. I have less than two weeks before my preop appointment, and I just have not been very good as far as eating healthy and exercising. Oh well. I'll do what I can and see what happens.
I'm not nervous at all at this point. Three weeks from today!!! I can't believe this is actually happening!! I'm really excited and have been looking forward to this for a long time. I just hope I get exactly what I want.

More pics

Before pics in a strapless bikini (that I kept having to pull up)

One more week!!! Pre-op on 7/11 went great!!

I'm getting nervous and excited!! Picked up my medications yesterday. An antibiotic, oxycodone, anti-nausea patch, and a muscle relaxer. I'm planning on purchasing some Benedryl and Arnica Montana for itching and bruising. I'm also making sure I have all my errands done...just have to do a ton of housework and make a grocery run. So much to prepare for and I don't have much time, considering I'm working nearly every day.
I had my preop on Monday and I ended up changing my implants to 300cc hp instead of 255 mod plus. I'm really excited now, because I feel that I'll get the exact look I want, especially with the lift as well.
Posting wish boobie photos!

Wish boobies

Photos of wish boobs!

Got my boobs yesterday!

Yesterday, I got to Lynnwood WA to get my surgery done at the Alderwood Surgical center. I waited until approx noon before they started the procedure. Dr. Sajan told me that it looked perfect and there weren't any issues whatsoever. The 2 hour drive home was torture, since every bump put me in pain. I just wanted to go home and sleep.
So now it's 3am and I keep waking up every few hours or so. I took some arnica Montana to help with muscle pain and bruising. I'm actually falling asleep now, so I'll post more once I have more energy ...

More post-op pics