Lower Body Lift Scheduled

I had a lap band placed 6 years ago and lost...

I had a lap band placed 6 years ago and lost 100lbs. I have been at 185 for the past two years. I have a LOT of extra skin. Mostly in the front. Im so excited and nervous at the same time for the procedure that's coming up in two weeks.

I've been trying to research all the things I'll need when I get home. Have a motorized recliner already but still trying to figure out the rest.

1 week to go

All the nerves are coming out now. I'm so ready for this and so not ready all at the same time. I'm 99% sure I'll have everything I need for when I get home. Just need to get my pain meds filled.

I'm nervous about how it's all going to look when everything is done. Will it be as good as I'm hoping it will be. How much pain will I be in. Will the dumb snow hold off for just a. Lipless more weeks!!!

If anyone has as tips on must have items please do share

Before pics

Tomorrow is the big day. I'll finally be rid of all this extra skin. I'm a bundle of nerves and excitement. As of today I'm 186lbs 5'5"

One day post op

It's done! It was a tough day because I had an adverse reaction to anesthesia and my
Blood pressure was 66/30 for a couple hours. They gave me sole volume expanders and that brought it up to a more normal range. My surgery was over at 1:00 and didn't get to leave until 10pm. But man does it feel good to be home resting! My dr took 13lbs of skin off and I can't wait until the swelling is down so I can see my results.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

She answered all my questions and eased any concern I had. Dr peters is a fantastic dr! She walked out of surgery at 5pm to look at my numbers and said everything is where is should be. She went above and beyond.