Great Experience - Seattle, WA

After losing almost 100 pounds I was left with...

After losing almost 100 pounds I was left with loose skin, which was frustrating, and emotionally taxing. As a young guy, I was apprehensive about the notion of plastic surgery, seeing and hearing about it mostly being performed on women. But after years of stress and self consciousness that the skin left me with, I decided I needed to get a body lift and take a step towards the body that I always wanted. I received a chest lift, and abdominal lift from Dr. cooper and it was the best thing I've ever done. The recovery was challenging, but Dr. Cooper and staff were there through it all, with any questions or concerns that I had, at any time of the day. I am very grateful that I chose Sound plastic and Dr. Cooper in particular, they have to be the best plastic surgery facility in Seattle. After four weeks I was back in the gym, and over two months later I feel better than ever. Anyone who feels that they desire a greater form of themselves, Dr. Cooper and Sound Plastic is the place you need to go.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Flawless Interactions with both Doctors and staff.