Amazing Rhinoplasty for Hump and Tip - Seattle, WA

I spent my teenage years insecure about the size...

I spent my teenage years insecure about the size of my nose. It was very disproportionate to the other features on my face, making it stand out. I always wanted to go through with rhinoplasty, but my mom wanted me to wait until after I had turned 18, so I got it done at 19. This was my first plastic surgery procedure, so I did my research and narrowed down my options to who I found to be the top 3 rhinoplasty plastic surgeons in the Seattle area. After consulting with all 3 of them, I chose Dr. Portuese for my procedure. I chose Dr. Portuese because he really took the time to listen to me and educate me on the entire procedure. After I left the consultation I really felt like he knew exactly what I wanted, which made me feel so comfortable with my decision to choose him to be my surgeon. It has been 5 months since I have had the surgery and even though it is still healing, I can honestly say this was the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Portuese shaped my nose into everything I wanted it to be. Everyone has commented on how natural it looks and how well it compliments the rest of my facial features.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon