32 Year Old, 21 Mo Post Bariatric Surgery Lower Body Lift - Seattle, WA

I started out at 430lbs and got down to 170lbs...

I started out at 430lbs and got down to 170lbs size 10/12. Post surgery I didn't change pant size (swollen!) but over the next few months swelling went down. I waited to week 10 to start hot yoga back up but put it on hold till week 12. I went back to my normal work out routine and by my 6 month check up I was tone and down to a size 4/6.

This procedure is intense. Was so lucky that my mom could come up and stay with me for 10 days post-op... it's not pretty during the healing process but now my body looks the way it is suppose to; my hard work is visually realized.

Scars: In my head I said I was ok with scars. Even if they ended up bumpy and noticeable. No surgeries are perfect and I accepted the risks that even Dr Peters can't control to remove these skin aprons as they affected my life personally and professionally. I was so blessed. the scars are flesh with my skin and fading fast.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on plastic dr's across the PNW that had experience with performing post bariatric surgery and there wasn't a second to Dr Peters. My initial consultation was detailed. Come to the meeting prepared with questions; everyone should as you are getting cut in half! Dr Peter's explained all the different ways the procedure is performed and why, then finished with what would be best for my body. She is professional and soft spoken, and mixed with the gravity of the situation the appointment can feel surreal, but rest assure it is normal. The main office is very responsive by phone or email for both appointments through out the process and inquires post surgery. They are beyond profession and courteous. I'm always impressed that my appointments start on time and I'm out of the office timely. The payment process went smooth. I had to split the bill between my insurance and myself as the procedure is technically 3 different procedures in one and my insurance paid for 2 of the 3 (Removing my flanks was not covered). The doctors office guided me through this process and gave me additional information on payment plans and payment insurance. I don't remember the full price (Insurance coverage + 1 procedure I covered) but with Boeing Insurance covering 2 procedures, it cost me only 5500 for the 1 procedure I covered. She is a true artist. My body looks amazing and it is a combination of my focus and determination and Dr Peter's skills.