18-24 Year Old Woman Had Lip Surgery - Seattle, WA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I don't know where to go and what should I do just...

I don't know where to go and what should I do just leave the scar for quite a few years like my acnes. But I tried filling the scar one year ago, which makes the scar worse. I went to this dr. Who had a lot of experience in surgery and I thought it would be best bet right now.
He is very nice and told me a lot about scars and tissues which comfort me a lot I think I found the savior.

Wednesday waiting next Wednesday

Waiting for time to heal my wound.

Second night after surgery

A lot of concerns

30 days after surgery

It's not what I expect but it takes time

This is the picture

Still looks like not connected.

I admit the price is too expensive

I don't have choice because I did it in a rush and for the people that love me and I love.

The red line is still not aligned, I'm considering have another surgery done to make my lip look perfect and natural.

People are still looking at my lip because it's not natural.
I spent so much time energy and money just made a scar again.

I fucking hate the doctor and the result

I have been depressed from my surgery for like three months.

I don't like the look !
I might another incision. ...

I hate this doctor! I hate this doctor!

I hate this doctor! I hate this doctor!I hate this doctor! I hate this doctor!I hate this doctor! I hate this doctor!I hate this doctor! I hate this doctor!

I hate this doctor!

I hate this doctor!

This doctor sucks!

The scar is even deeper and more obvious! He is a liar! This is the worst experience of me!

I have been so frustrated and inferior since I got the surgery done!!!

It's almost a year. All I see is the lip vermilion border is off!
Very obvious!
It's fucking off! How could it be better with time? Even I put my makeup on it's off!
He promised that it will be fine and aligned well! But it's not ! He write me an letter saying he would like to give me a part refund of $4000 will make me happy.... All I know is my result doesn't worth $3867. He doesn't deserve that much! Don't mention the result! All he said is excuse for his fault. Why I was willing to pay that much for a scar revision is because I trusted a person doesn't worth it.
I don't need your refund! I need result! Doctor!

He needs to learn how to behave and speak honestly! He needs lesson to learn what is doctor's medical ethics.

I will definitely find another surgeon! based on what he has done to my lip. That's fucking awful!

It's a nightmare!

I wish everything is just a dream.
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

He is fully confident and tell me everything will be fine.