38 Years Old, 2 Kids, Life Long Battle with Cellulite Finally over !!! Scottsdale, AZ

I am 38 years old and feel as if I have dealt with...

I am 38 years old and feel as if I have dealt
with cellulite since my teens even though I have always led a healthy lifestyle and regularly workout (4-5 times a week). I was beyond myself when I heard about a procedure that treats cellulite that actually works. I have spent countless hours and ridiculous amounts of money trying to treat cellulite throughout the years... Everything from scrubs, creams, derma-rollers, pills, Vela Shape... Nothing ever worked !! I had my Cellfina treatment Friday April 22nd at Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons. I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure but after doing a lot of research and seeing several results from personal friends I decided this was the best choice for me. Dr. Paul Holden, Dr. Ryan Tsujimura, and their staff are extremely amazing, answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease about the procedure. The entire process (pictures, marking, numbing and procedure) took less than two hours. It was over before I knew it... The doctors and staff created a relaxing atmosphere and talked me through the whole process always making sure I was comfortable. It was all done under local anesthetic and I was able to drive myself home after the procedure. The procedure itself was relatively painless. My treated areas were covered with dressings and I was given a compression garment to wear for the next couple of weeks. It has only been 2 days and I can already see a difference. I barely have any bruising or swelling and I have not experienced the "leakage" many people have posted about. I will post pictures soon; I want to obtain my before pictures from them before posting so that I can show other people considering this treatment the true progress of my procedure. I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Bye Bye Cellulite

Here is a picture taken 24 hours after my procedure right after bandages came off; the markings (places I was treated) are still very visible; barely any bruising or swelling. I will continue to post pictures as I progress.

Photos

Here are my before pics taken the day of my procedure (4/22/2016) and pics taken 48 hours after my procedure (4/25/2016) - Both sets taken at my doctors office. I will continue to post pics as I progress, as I was told most dimples take a few weeks to resolve due to the bruising and swelling.

One week out

2 1/2 weeks after procedure

6 weeks Post-Procedure

Pictures taken 6-3-2016 (6 weeks post-procedure)

8 weeks out

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Both physicians (Dr. Tsujimura and Dr. Holden) at Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons are everything a plastic surgeon should strive for: professional, courteous, caring, and compassionate... to name a few.