53 Yr Old Mother of Two, 2 C-sections, Appendectomy, Hysterectomy and a Previous Tummy Tuck. - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a previous tummy tuck almost two years ago...

I had a previous tummy tuck almost two years ago and the out come was unsatisfactory . I had a continuous pressure like swelling/hardness on my Right side and by the end of the day I felt like I was 6 months pregnant. I always wore a binder or spanx to keep swelling down. I saw on here a response about my feeling and it could be "pseudo bursa" . I made a consult appt with the Dr that mentioned it and he confirmed my feelings was the pseudo bursa.

Inside the operating room .....

Here's the video Dr Repta made explains the uncomfortable pressure feeling I was experiencing with my original tummy tuck.

2 week post op for tummy tuck revision/pseudo bursa

Here is the before and after of my tummy tuck revision, 2 week post-op

This photo is start of 5 weeks post-op. Note I have "Embrace" on for scar healing.

After 5 weeks post- op

Here are some new photos completing 5 weeks post-op with 3 treatments of Embrace. Photos are just before applying the 4th embrace treatment. Results are great....really happy how things are progressing :))

6 Weeks post op

As each week passes, happier all the time:)! Thank you Dr Repta!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Repta is an amazing surgeon, he was compassionate and very understanding of my situation. Our consultation went well. I had the tummy tuck revision and cannot believe what a difference this one is compared to my original. Dr Repta is passionate about his practise, and meticulous in his work. His staff at the surgical clinic are great and make you feel comfortable and important.