Tummy Tuck To Correct C-Section Scar and Diastasis Recti - Scottsdale, AZ

In my 3rd week and kind of what I expected. First...

In my 3rd week and kind of what I expected. First day recovery went smoothly, felt itching and suture wound a little more intensely the second and third day. After that pain subsided and started to recover well.

A word of warning however, don't overdue it. Went back to work after a week and started to feel pain mostly from the medical belt that I'm required to wear. Second week I tried to go back to the gym for light strength training and walking; this set me back a little as pain returned.

Overall, very happy with my physician that I chose James M. Nachbar, MD in Scottsdale, AZ and the hospital and staff.

54 year old Mom's Tummy Tuck Progress

3 weeks and counting. Besides fatigue and occasional pain when I overdue it, making pretty good progress.

4 weeks after Tummy Tuck

Slowly but surely getting there. Still some fatigue and soreness later in the day after work. Exercise is the treadmill, hoping to add muscle training after the sixth week. Coming up this week will change up diet to stricter paleo.

5 Weeks after Tummy Tuck

Fifth week and seeing slow progress but recovery. I still have numbness in my upper stomach where DR told me he pulled me very tight. Still collecting some fluid. But I'm moving around a lot better, using the treadmill 4 times a week.

6th Week Update Tummy tuck

7 weeks

Moving ahead

Tummy Tuck 2 month

Starting to introduce a little more exercise, including some core work. Still a little swollen in upper abs.

11 Weeks and back in bathing Suit

Hitting the gym and watching diet, but back into my favorite activity lounging in the pool. Bathing suit feels better on me, don't have to worry about my tummy folding the suit down.

Tummy Tuck 3 months

Moving along, concerns about scar above belly button, the surgery scar being pronounced and belly bloat.

21 Weeks

Getting my abs back

4 Months+

Doing pretty good, however will speak with DR about upper abdominal bloat and a small scar over my belly button.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Will go back for breast lift.