Amazing Doesn't Begin to Describe Dr. Repta

Dr. Repta is a truly gifted surgeon with a...

Dr. Repta is a truly gifted surgeon with a fantastic bedside manner! My experience has been wonderful. At my consultation, Dr. Repta took the time to answer all my questions and concerns, and thoroughly explain the process to me and at no point did I feel rushed. In addition to Dr. Repta being fantastic, my surgical concierge Cindy did a great job answering any of my questions that came up along the way and she was always quick to get back to me. The day of my surgery, I felt so comfortable thanks to the very sweet nurses who took wonderful care of me. Dr. Repta did an amazing job on my tummy tuck. I am so excited with my results and I highly recommend him and his fantastic staff to anyone looking for great results and a wonderful experience from start to finish!

Wonderful after care!

I am 6 1/2 weeks post op and I have been so impressed with the care I have received from Dr. Repta. I have seen him weekly since the surgery and he genuinely cares and is invested in my progress. I'm down 33lbs and 4 sizes since my surgery. I have never felt or looked better and I still have some swelling. I am beyond thrilled with my results and am beyond thankful for Dr. Repta and his incredible staff!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta is gifted and humble surgeon who puts you at ease and truly cares about his patients. He made me feel at comfortable from the minute I walked in and I knew right away that he was the best choice for my procedure. I would recommend him to anyone looking for wonderful results!