Amazing Doesn't Begin to Describe Dr. Repta

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Repta is a truly gifted surgeon with a...

Dr. Repta is a truly gifted surgeon with a fantastic bedside manner! My experience has been wonderful. At my consultation, Dr. Repta took the time to answer all my questions and concerns, and thoroughly explain the process to me and at no point did I feel rushed. In addition to Dr. Repta being fantastic, my surgical concierge Cindy did a great job answering any of my questions that came up along the way and she was always quick to get back to me. The day of my surgery, I felt so comfortable thanks to the very sweet nurses who took wonderful care of me. Dr. Repta did an amazing job on my tummy tuck. I am so excited with my results and I highly recommend him and his fantastic staff to anyone looking for great results and a wonderful experience from start to finish!

Wonderful after care!

I am 6 1/2 weeks post op and I have been so impressed with the care I have received from Dr. Repta. I have seen him weekly since the surgery and he genuinely cares and is invested in my progress. I'm down 33lbs and 4 sizes since my surgery. I have never felt or looked better and I still have some swelling. I am beyond thrilled with my results and am beyond thankful for Dr. Repta and his incredible staff!

Before Pictures

I was really hesitant to post any pictures of what I looked like before I had surgery because I was so embarrassed at what my body looked like. But, after seeing how far I've come and how life changing this has been, I thought I would share.

10 Days Post Op

Very swollen but I was able to stand up and move around slowly. Still sponge bathing and sleeping in the recliner but seeing changes already!

5 weeks Post Op 10/27/16

5 weeks post op. Doing too much and still really swollen at the end of the day. Icing and putting my feet up every night. Starting to see major changes! Fitting in to a size 12!!!

7 1/2 Weeks Post Op 11/11/16

I still have swelling at the end of the day but the soreness and tenderness is gone. I'm able to do most things I could previously do with the exception of lifting anything too heavy. My skin still feels really tight when I lay down but the changes I'm seeing are incredible! I'm fitting in to a size 10!!!!

12 Weeks Post Op 12/13/16

I cannot believe the changes in my body!! Fitting in to a size 8 in some things but comfortably wearing a size 10 for the first time in my life!!!!

4 months and 1 week later.....

I'm feeling absolutely incredible! I cannot believe the change I see in my body. This was absolutely worth every penny and I am forever grateful for Dr. Repta!!! This surgery has completely changed my life! I am healthier, I work out regularly, I eat better and I feel a million times better than I did 4 1/2 months ago. I am absolutely a new person and this was worth it in every way!!!

6 months post op.....

Before this procedure I was wearing a size 18/20. 6 months later I'm wearing a 6/8. Dr. Repta removed 13lbs of skin and completely transformed my body. It was worth the pain, down time and every cent!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta is gifted and humble surgeon who puts you at ease and truly cares about his patients. He made me feel at comfortable from the minute I walked in and I knew right away that he was the best choice for my procedure. I would recommend him to anyone looking for wonderful results!