Liposuction Procedure Left Me Deformed. I Would Never Recommend This Doctor! - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. Lille told me I was a great candidate for...

Dr. Lille told me I was a great candidate for liposuction. Prior to surgery he did not examine me for hernias. When he found a hernia, during surgery, he didn't tell my husband who was in the waiting room. Instead he just continued and didn't lipo that area resulting in a deformed abdomen. It's not just the hernia area that looks bad either. He offered, if I pay a few thousand more dollars, to "try" and make it look better. But, even then he doesn't recommend I get the hernia fixed first! What kind of doctor knowingly performs lipo near a hernia?!!! I requested my medical records and he gave me only some of them. Why is he hiding the rest? I wish I had never met Dr. Lille! Beware!

Hernia

The reason I believe he did not check me for hernias was because he never had me lay down on an exam table to feel my abdomen at any pre operation visits in his office. He may have checked on the actual operation day, after I was under anesthesia, but I do not see anything about it in any of the medical notes he gave me when I requested my records. My pre op exams only consisted of my standing, in front of him, never laying down. I am not sure of the standard of care, but I personally don't think that was a sufficient enough pre op exam.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Lille prior to the procedure, then again for a pre-operative visit. After the operation there were many visits and pictures taken due to both his and my unhappiness with the results of the liposuction. Prior to the procedure he never laid me down to conduct an exam of my abdomen. I now know that I should have walked out then, but At that time I had no clue that he wasn't being thorough in his exam.