24 No Kids 5'1 135lbs - Scottsdale, AZ

After three years of doing my best with working...

After three years of doing my best with working out and changing my eating habits my lower stomach has always bothered me! I did research on Lipo but was scared because of my age and not having any kids yet and didn't want to waste money haha! So I looked into CS which seemed legit after reading reviews and seeing pictures I scheduled consultants with a few offices to get a price range and see what I need. I went to three plastic surgeons offices which prices range from 500-825 per session. I need 4 session coolmax which equals two for my lower stomach and two for upper so 4 all together! I chose Coolbody contours Dr. Michael N. Desvigne :) the office staff were amazing and made me feel the most comfortable:)
The most uncomfortable part was the first couple mins for me especially the coolmax because it's a bigger applicator after the hour was done the nurse took off the applicator and massaged the area which was so uncomfortable too! After a few mins it felt normal I guess it just depends on your pain threshold. Overall I'm excited to see results :)

Day 1 post op

After my appointment I felt normal and did some errands and just relaxed the rest of the day. I woke up still a little tinder and sore with a little bruising. I picked up arnicare cream which helps with bruises and swelling.

Day 4

It's been a few days now and I'm still sore and tinder. The areas I had CS are numb and I keep getting this tingling sensation just a little discomfort but not much. I was back at work yesterday and today thank god it wasn't busy where I can relax and take it slow :) took a picture just to see progress and I can say I see a difference:)

Week 1

It's been one week since I had my CS and I have to say day 4-6was so painful for me I had to call my office and they said it's because the nerve endings are waking up! It literally felt like someone was ripping my insides out! I couldn't sleep or work! The office called in a prescription for me which helped but I could only take at night because it made you sleepy. I used my cream and ice pack and just layer in bed all day for those couple days :/ today though I feel good still sore and tinder to touch area but I'm not really experiencing any sharp/pinching pain or discomfort:)
I've been drinking tons of water at least 4 1liters a day! I'm feeling better and might go to gym tomorrow:)

6weeks

It's been about 6weeks since treatment I went last week for my post op and pictures! I can see a change! I scheduled another treatment to do my lower abdomen again! I'm excited

Update!

So I went in for my 90days on July 1st and quite frankly I was not happy with the outcome. The 90day pictures compared to my before pics I only saw about minimal difference! I left the office unhappy and honestly went to another office seeking more treatments because the office I went to for a second opinion guaranteed their work! I was surprised and went back to the first office where I had the treatment at wanting a refund! I spoke to the office where I had the CS at multiple times and they really wanted to fix the problem and get me results! So today was the day I went in for redo treatments! Two coolcores for lower stomach and two upper coolfit! Like always the only painful part for me is the massage! The office made me very comfortable :) they were able to do two machines on me! Which took the treatment time to two hours instead of four! Really hoping I see results because I don't know if I want to go threw it again! I'll keep you guys posted!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Aja and Kim were both amazing very sweet and comforting!