cheek implants regret - Scottsdale AZ

PLEASE DO NOT get this procedure done ever! It...

PLEASE DO NOT get this procedure done ever! It will radically change your appearance even after the swelling goes down.
I am well adjusted, educated , pretty 47 years old and had a quad blepharoplasty due to my hooded eyelids done at the same time as the cheek implants.
I love , love, love the outcome of my eyes , However the cheek implants, very different story.
I had these procedures done by an amazingly talented dual board certified face only plastic / reconstructive surgeon. No surgeon could have done a better job, his talent is not the issue here.
The un-natural transformation is. In addition the left implant had " granulation " (that's what the Doc called it) issues and I had to have it re done. I am having them both removed at the 10-11 month from original surgery.
BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER !! if I can save just one person from this bad decision this post will be worth it (first time, and probably the last, I've ever posted anything anywhere) I CANT STRESS ENOUGH >>>DO NOT GET THIS PROCEDURE DONE