Excellant Experience - Scottsdale, AZ

The professionalism this office has with each...

The professionalism this office has with each individual who walks through the door is priceless. It is like the staff new you before you even checked in. This office makes you feel like you are in caring facility. I hope that whoever gets a chance to see Dr. Admire that you will feel the same way. Individuals are put in positions that make you feel like you want to come and this Dr. and his staff our one of those.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Admire and his team make you feel very welcome when you go into office and or going through a life changing event. When I was diagnosed with cancer in 2000 I had a right radical. For 10 years I walked around with only one breast. When I decided to have it reconstructed I had gone to multiple plastic surgeon until my PCM had given me another referral which happened to be Dr. Admire. When I first entered his office his staff treated me with the upmost professionalism and courtesy. During the entire time that I have been seeing Dr. Admire I felt that he was there to ensure that I would again become the women my husband had married. I now feel that a whole person. When someone is looking for reconstructive surgery they should take the time review more than one surgeon as I found a gem when I went to this office. Many thanks to you and your staff for the excellent service I have received over the years.