Breast Lift with Implants Revision - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a breast lift performed two years ago by a...

I had a breast lift performed two years ago by a cosmetic surgeon who I thought it was a board certified plastic surgeon. I was so disappointed on how my boobs turned out, the scars were horrible and one breast is way lower than the other causing my nipple to always stick out of my bra. I truly lost confidence and the thought of having another surgery made me super nervous. Well after two years I decided to go on a search for a plastic surgeon who could help me. I found a few Drs but the one the really made me feel comfortable and cared about what I wanted was Dr. Carlos Mata.
I went ahead and proceeded with the surgery and I have nothing but great things to say about the genuine care I received from Dr. Mata. My boobs are way beyond what I expected, I gained the confidence I once had. This surgery was life changing. THANK YOU DR. Mata!!!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

After several consultations with different plastic surgeons I found Dr. Carlos Mata who exceeded my expectations. He was friendly, made me feel super comfortable and his expertise made me choose him. I'm so glad I had the procedure done by Dr. Mata I LOVE MY new BOOBS. Highly recommend Dr Carlos Mata who is AMAZING!