Breast Lift with Implants and Lipo on Flanks, Abs, and Bra Fat - Scottsdale, AZ

Im 36 years old. Weight 135. I started out as a...

Im 36 years old. Weight 135. I started out as a small 36 D but had some sagging from having 5 kids, but nipples didn't really point down my boobs just seemed to bottom out. I had ano anchor lift but not all the way across the bottom. And 350 ccs saline implanted, hoping it's not too big. Also had lipo. 2 days post op.

So far so good

Finally got to see everything under the bandages. So glad my nipples are semetrical and everything looks right. Everything is riding high and tight, with the square boob look but that's normal at this point. My left breast hurts more than the right but my doctor said that happens some times too. I have lots of brusing from the lipo and alot of it has traveled down to my butt and hips so I'm super achy. So far the lipo has been way more painful than the breast work. Every single movement hurts because my core was liposuctioned.

3 days post op

It's been just over 72 hours since my surgery was done. And my husband had to go back to work today. Thankfully I'm doing better but our kids are trashing everything and I'm too tired and sore to do much about it. My breasts hurt but my lipo areas hurt more. And I've been kind of dizzy and nauseaous. So I'm still taking it easy today.

When will I feel ok again

I feel so out of it most of the day. I'm OK for a few hours but get dizzy and nauseous just standing to shower and get dressed. The pain isn't super bad so I've cut back on meds but I'm still a mess.

1 week post op today

Mixed emotions today. I am super happy with how the results are looking. I think with my implants being moderate profile and under the muscle the 350 ccs will only put me a cup and a half bigger which is perfect. Andnim noticing them finally getting a little softer up top. Yay. Also swelling is going down from breasts and lipo. But I'm a little concerned about my right breast. I just went to take a shower and noticed that the small amount of yellow watery discharge had actually gotten a little goopy and crusty on the inner edge of my breast. And the spot where the incisions meet looks a little redder and had a spot of blood again. I sent my doctor pics and I'm waiting to hear back. In the meantime I cut the goopy part off the tape.

The good, the bad, and the ugly

8 days post op today. Had my one week apt with my Ps. The good news is that my left breast is healing beautifully. And that my right breast is not infected. But the bad and ugly news is that my right breast is having a harder time healing. He said the skin is just injured and doesn't look good yet, but that itshe still viable. And if we baby it with aquarphor or antibiotic ointment and gauze, no tape on the injured skin, amd it should heal back up and be fine. I'm glad there is no infection but it looks freaky! I hope I start seeing improvement quickly.

12 days post op and trying to be patient

So my healing has been emotionallying taxing to say the least. My left breast is still doing well, but I had a scare when I tried to take my tapes off and it started doing a couple small openingsize in the skin. But they seem to be healing fine. My right breast has had me freaked out all week! But I do think theveryone aquarphor and gauze are slowly helping. It looks gross but I think the inner part is forming a scab instead of the open gash look it had, and I'm pretty sure that is a good sign of healing. I won't be surprised if I need some scar revision on it some day. I see my ps at the end of the day tomorrow hopefully he'll say it's good. And have a healing time line for it. The rest of me seems to be on track. My lipo areas still have soreness, numbness and some lumpiness. He said its not necessary to massage but it helps speed things up so I do that a little bit. I feel like everything is on hold or slower because I have to baby my boob to limp it along without more complications.

Saw my ps today

Saw my surgeon today. Basically he said everything just looks really inflamed and irratated. He doesn't think there's any infection but doesn't want one to happen son he put me back on antibiotics since I just recently ran out. He also debried my wound to clean it up and it looks better since he did that. My right breast is just really having a hard time. It's riding higher, still a bit more swollen and boxy, and has this injury at the bottom. So we're sticking to the same thing and he wants me to follow up in 3 days. I'm grateful he's keeping a close eye on it! Definitely calms my nerves going in sooner.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon