32, Sientra Textured Implants - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. Robert Cohen is a true professional!! I am...

Dr. Robert Cohen is a true professional!! I am currently 8 weeks post op lift/aug using the Sientra textured implants. The results are unreal and my recovery was so easy! He was able to turn my lopsided, saggy breasts (thanks to nursing two beautiful girls) into beautiful, full breasts with a virtually invisible scar. Being a dentist, I understand attention to detail during surgery and Dr. Cohen blew me away with his surgical skills. He is top notch and runs an awesome practice with a dependable staff. I had met with several other doctors in my detailed search for a ps and have to say that the techniques they proposed for my case would have resulted in additional scars. Some of the surgeons were only comfortable tackling my asymmetry with saline implants. Dr. Cohen was able to place silicone implants and hide my incision circumareolar. His website speaks for itself! I am so grateful to Dr. Cohen and his staff for this amazing experience!
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon