15 Year Implants Ready to Be Back to Me. Scottsdale, AZ

Having surgery this week for explant. I loved my...

Having surgery this week for explant. I loved my implants for a long time but after 15 years these saline bags need to go. Ive been in a lot of pain for over 3 years. Above muscle left one has shifted. They feel very heavy and not part of my body any longer. Although I could probably pay about the same amount to have them replaced I've thought long and hard and gone to many doctors and decided that I no longer want them in my body. It took me a long time to finally make the appointment for the surgery so any encouragement of what to expect afterwards is highly encouraged:-) i'm confident from this site that I will bounce back pun intended lol! I was an AA and Went in for a full c, but I'm a D Way too big. I will post pictures eventually. If anyone has any tips for after surgery please feel free to comment. Thank you!

Bye Bye Plastic

I got saline implants 15 years ago at age 29, there was no talking me out if it. I was happy with results but last 3-4 years lots of pain, couldn't decide to take out all together or replace. Then I found this site and it helped me with my decision. Waiting to see how they look, they look a lot like before implants but a bit of a slope.. Will update with more pics before and after when I feelbetter. Glad it's over and now to heal and feel better. He took out implants and a lot of scar tissue.

Be strong!

Just some encouragement

2 weeks 2 days post op

Just reminding myself every day to take one day at a time even though so far they look really good it's been up-and-down some days more painful than others but I am so glad to be on the other side this morning is the first day I woke up with no pain . I made myself take it easy this entire weekend barely went out of the house and rested. It's not easy for me because I'm always on the run I just know that it's all worth it! Grateful to be a part of this site for encouragement and to give encouragement! What I've noticed two on the days that I do go to work I will wear two sports bras to make sure that there's little movement because that's when I feel most pain. Any questions anyone has please reach out.

Bras

Ok so I was having a lot of pain yesterday and I'm back at work.. I drive a lot for my job. Outside sales marketing etc.. I'm looking for a bra compression brawhatever I need. I had a friend lend me a bunch of them and ice been doing like double sport bra type things to keep them type but it's so awkward and hard with straps to then get dressed for work etc. any suggestions please that can keep me locked and loaded and not have such wardrobe malfunctions lol! Please help.

Bras

I promise I will put some progress pictures up I just haven't done that yet I've been taking pictures over the last couple weeks but here are some ideas for bras I've tried on a whole bunch of different ones for comfort and I wear the one that hooks in the front super comfy and they are from Walmart. I also found this other one that has a little bit of padding in it and it's a juniors but I got it in a large and an extra large and can wear that underneath the cotton one for when I go to work for padding. If you have a store there and you can go there they are cheaper than they are online.

4 weeks 2 day explant

Can't sleep.. So thought I would check in! How is everyone feeling? I haven't had much time with work to be in this, so good days and bad. I'm still very tender I need to update some pictures which I have not done and I'm anxious to get to working out again I haven't been eating the best I'm feeling kind of sluggish and needing to get back with my program all in all my breasts look great. Very tender and sensitive in the shower. I tried to wear normal normal bra the other day but I had to put a sports bra on top of it just to keep them from moving. The last two weekends I try to stay in the house as much as possible and rest so I can heal. I'm going to sales marketing position so I am out and about all the time at events and have to be on my game so sometimes it's hard when people can't see the pain that I'm in. Not everybody knows and the people at work that I do know sometimes ask why would you still be in pain. I want to slap people like that just because I don't have a cast on showing an injury doesn't mean it doesn't hurt lol! Anyways all the best to girls out there and looking forward to everyone's updating:) big hugs!!
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely beyond amazing doc. I researched quite a few most of which tried to talk me out of my decision. I've been in pain for 3 years, never had problems until few years ago that's when I started to research getting them out. Otherwise I loved them the first 12 years.