Second Procedure with Dr. Remus Repta- Breast Lift with Fat Transfer- Love It! - Scottsdale, AZ

My first procedure with Dr. Repta was a full tummy...

My first procedure with Dr. Repta was a full tummy tuck almost 2 years ago; he did an AMAZING job. To be brutally honest, I see some of the results on this website with the patients saying they are very happy with their results, and my tummy tuck results are so much better. Not trying to brag, just want everyone to know how great Dr. Repta is. He performed a breast lift with fat transfer on me 2 weeks ago, and again I am very happy with the results. He tells you exactly what to expect, no bs, and will answer all of your questions honestly. His work shows he is a perfectionist- and who wouldn't want that in a surgeon? Also, he is just a really nice guy! None of that elitist Snottsdale doctor crap. I've referred 3 friends to him and they also have had amazing results.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I have no hesitation in referring Dr. Repta. Go see him, he will change your life!