Great Surgeon! - Scottsdale, AZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a silicone breast imants put in June 2012. I...

I had a silicone breast imants put in June 2012. I had 450 cc's. I'm very happy with Dr. Leber's work oveall. The scarring isn't too bad and hopefully they will disappear soon! They look very real and hopefully with time they will feel as well as they look.

I paid over $6,000 for the procedure.

Love my breasts!!

they just get better over time!!

dr. LeBreck recommended that I go 450ccs I'm and I'm so glad I did. They wouldn't have looked right any smaller. I honestly feel like silicone gets better with age. They feel so natural to me and look phenomenal. My breast were never even in size and now they look so much more symmetric. Great investment. Now I just need the tummy.

So happy with my surgery.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Best plastic surgeon in Scottsdale! Had a breast augmentation done a few years ago and i couldn't be more happy. He was so attentive and informative and he genuinely cares for his patients. Hes so warm and friendly and really did a perfect job. My breasts look and feel so real and I would recommend him and only him for a breast augmentation! Best doctor I've ever had!! I was referred by a friend.