My 40th Birthday Gift to Myself! 400cc Mentor - Scottsdale, AZ

I've always had small breast 36a/b, during my...

I've always had small breast 36a/b, during my consults with various PS I found out that I have tubular breasts. I researched numerous PS in the area and consulted with them. I was very impressed with Dr lille and his wonderful staff. I actually cancelled my remaining consults and booked my augmentation with Dr. Lille. He is personable and easy to talk to, both him and all his staff were helpful in answering all my questions. We decided on 400cc sub muscular. The whole procedure from pre op to post op appointments were flawless and went really smoothly. I had minor bruising and minimal pain. I just felt soreness and tightness. I just want to thank him and his staff for the fantastic assets!!! I just love them! I'll post some pics soon!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lille is very thorough and highly skilled. He is patient and understands your needs and desired outcome of the procedure. He makes you feel welcomed and comfortable during the consult and ensures that you completely understands the procedure and answers any questions / concerns. I was completely impressed that he did a follow up phone call the same evening of the procedure to check up on how I was doing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering a breast augmentation.