"22 Yr Old, Moderate Profile 475cc" - Scottsdale, AZ

I started off very small, I could barely fill an A...

I started off very small, I could barely fill an A cup and now I wear a 36D sometimes 36DD in Victoria secret bras. I knew I wanted to be big when I first started looking into the procedure but I didn't know what size exactly. Dr. Guerra helped me decided on the perfect size to still look natural and have volume at the same time. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner. The whole process was so easy and stress free, from the beginning I could tell the staff actually cared. The whole staff remembered me by name each time I came in which made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. Prior to surgery I had one breast bigger than the other but it was corrected when Dr. Guerra decided using a 450cc and a 475cc implant would make it more even and he was right I love the results! Choosing him as my surgeon was the best decision yet!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra was very professional and friendly. He answered every question I had and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. From the consultation to the final checkup, I felt well taken care of. I'm so glad I choose him to do my procedure.