22 Years Old, 5'00, 98lbs, Petite Athletic Frame - Scottsdale, AZ

Ahhhh I'm in love! I didn't post anything leading...

Ahhhh I'm in love! I didn't post anything leading up to it, because I've been freaking out too much, but now, just 6 hours post surgery, I can't imagine what I was worried for! I have a small frame, and just wanted something, but was worried sick they would overpower me and I'd look topheavy. I let myself breathe and trust my phenomenal doctor, and I'm so glad I did!
Everyone said to prepare myself to look down, freak out, and cry due to how swollen and high they are at first and without being used to anything there. On the contrary, I looked down, breathed a sigh of relief, and fell in love with my boobs immediately! The goal was to go from a small 32A to a solid 32C. At this rate, (fingers crossed) it appears that's exactly what they'll settle into.
I was going for a subtle, natural look to enhance my frame perfectly, but not be too large. I can already tell that once they settle, they'll be even more perfect than I hoped!
Idk if it's just the drugs talking, but I'm on cloud 9 haha!
We had planned on 330CC's, round, smooth, moderate profile Inspiras. Turns out I had quite a bit of asymmetry, so he ended up going with a 310 on my left and 360 on my right.
Just posting some befores for now, and one after, although it's difficult to tell through the compression band!
So far I am having ZERO pain! I'm just not used to this pressure on my chest, so I'm feeling a little winded as though someone is sitting on my chest. However, it's mostly pressure, not pain.
More pics to come as soon as I can!

Nausea and Pain

Most of the day yesterday was easy peasy with no pain, but later at night I started getting some terrible nausea. I was unable to keep my dinner down, and puking HURT! My incision got sore and boobs felt insanely tight.
After a few hours of struggling, I finally kept a pill down without puking it back up and was able to sleep through the night.
I think sleeping in the same position for hours tightened me up a lot and made me pretty sore.
I stole a sneak peak of the boobies lastnight though, and I'm still in love with them! All the struggling is soooooo going to be worth it!

Still bloated/constipated

Surgery was 4 days ago, and (TMI) I still have not had a bowel movement! I look sooooo bloated and am so uncomfortable. I've been taking the colace, but clearly it isn't doing the trick. Any advice???

Still loving them, looking better every day!

I'm now 5 days post op, and still loving my new boobs! Even though I know they're going to still settle and change so much, we were in Victoria's Secret while my mom was buying bras and for fun I had them measure me. They told me 32D! =D I've been told by friends who've had theirs done that some settle smaller due to swelling going down, but some actually felt theirs were bigger! I'm curious how they'll look as time goes on still! I'm a little worried. I'm supposed to be done with the compression band on Tuesday at the one week mark, but as I'm up and walking around, it's like I can feel them trying to push up out of it! I'm worried about taking it off so soon when they still seem like they have the tendency to rise. I want them to settle naturally!
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen is incredible! From the moment I met with him, I knew he would be my surgeon. I met with others who seemed much less involved. Although I know he does surgeries back to back to back, it still felt like he was truly listening to my desires and concerns and doing what he could to make that happen using his expertise to offer better options. All of his staff is friendly and personable. I could not have asked for a better experience from the time I had my consult to now, and I'm sure throughout all of my follow ups!