Loving my bbl results!!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I'm one moth out from my bbl and I'm in LOVE with...

I'm one moth out from my bbl and I'm in LOVE with my results! Could not of asked for a better outcome! Dr. Repta is AMAZING!

I've always been slim and never had a butt. After gaining/losing weight , working out and pretty much doing anything and everything to make my butt bigger and to no avail, I decided to opt for surgery to enhance my butt. When I finally decided that was going to go through with the surgery, I began to look for Doctor's in the area and I came across this site and that is when I found Dr. Repta. I immediately knew that he was going to be my surgeon ! I didn't even bother consulting with anyone else! From the moment I went in for the first consultation i knew that he was the right choice. Dr. Repta was really friendly and super professional and really seemed to know his stuff. He answered all of my questions and really made me feel at ease.

Leading up to the surgery I was really nervous , but the nurses assured me I was in great hands . I no doubt was in the best of hands! I'm one month post op and I absolutely LOVE my results . DR. Repta did an AMAZING job sculpting me body! I now have a smaller waist and the butt I always wanted. I could not be any happier!

3 month update!!

I am still very much in love w my results!

Not much has changed from my one month post op.... I haven't lost volume from the initial first few weeks that all my swelling went down . My butt is now completely softened & I don't feel that heaviness that I felt at first. The lipoed areas are not completely soft also & I don't have any lumpy or hard areas. I've completely resumed all normal activities including working out w weights & running & hiking.

I'm so happy that I did decide to do this surgery. I feel a lot more comfortable in my own skin and in anything I wear. I can't wait for summer !

1 year post op!

Hi there! I haven't updated anything in quite a while so I'm updating now.

I'm still very much in love with my results! I would not trade it for the world! I now live in leggings ! Everything has held up quite nicely ;) ... I would do it again in a heartbeat !

I'll do one year post op pics soon so you ladies an see my results !

2nd procedure booked!

Hi everyone! I will be posting pics of my one year post op soon! I've been super busy!

Anywho, like my title states, I'm going do be doing a round 2 of the bbl. I love my results so much and everything has held up quite nicely. I want to get rid of the excess fat that that I have in my upper back, and any that I still have in my love handle area. I figured why waste the fat and instead enhance my butt! I'm really looking forward to this second procedure and I can't wait for the end result. Dr. Repta said that although I don't have a ton of fat he'll be able to use all of it and that the fat has a greater chance of survival from the first time.

I'll keep everyone posted ! :)

3 months after 2nd round

This time around only 500 cc was injected on each side, due to lack of fat available from the areas I wanted taken from. I'm still very much in love with my results !
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta is simply the best! He has a great attention to detail & will do anything & everything to give you the best results. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to get any procedure done. I don't regret making Dr. Repta my only choice!