Lipo/BBL 41, Scottsdale, AZ

After maintaining nearly 50 pound weight loss for...

After maintaining nearly 50 pound weight loss for over 5 years I recently put on about 20 pounds. I've really been struggling for awile, to get this weight off, even going the through a bad depression. As I thought about refocusing and getting back to my weight and fitness goals, I remember even at my smallest of 129 pounds I recall seeing flab and fat on my thighs and my stomach not to mention my booty got smaller.

I had seen some videos and pictures on the internet and obviously seen some famous celebrities who recently lost weight but their butt seem to get bigger...
I decided I wanted to know more about that.

I had a consultation with Dr. William J Hall in Scottsdale Arizona. The staff was friendly and he was friendly. He was very positive about the shape I already had and how he could simply improve that. I continued to do more research and he had the highest positive reviews that I had seen online not to mention almost every girl and his office had the same procedure done and all of them gave me great feedback. I went ahead and booked my surgery for December 1st of 2016 with the $1,000 deposit.

2 days until my Lipo/BBL...before pics!

So I am getting nervous! More because I really don't know what to expect. I've read alot of experiences and talked with some other patients of my Dr.'s. But still, I have nothing to personally compare this to. I've been following all Dr.'s orders. No alcohol or ibuprofen for 10 days prior to surgery. I have two more items to pick up tomorrow then I am all set.

Tomorrow is the big day!

Well, it's almost here. I've been feeling both excited and nervous. I picked up the last few items I think I'll need. Here is my complete list so far: Bobby pillows, half roll foam for car seat, arnica pills, arnicare gel, dulcolax, faja, chux pads 2 packs, loose sweats, body shaper, vitamins D and C, iron pills, stomach face pillow, hibiclens. I think that's it. I started my antibiotics today. My hubby and mom will be taking me. I have to be there at 8am. Wish me luck!

Wow! Post op same day

Okay I ask for your patience during this update because I'm voice messaging. So I show up at 8 a.m. I do all my paperwork and the nurse takes me back for pictures and vitals. She explains everything from start to finish, she answers all of my questions to my satisfaction. Next dr. Hall comes in he marked me up we talked a little bit and he begins the procedure. The procedure takes about 3 hours from start to finish. After the procedure my heart rate was a little high so the nurse took me into a room give me some juice and some pretzels and I rested until it came down. Being totally honest I did feel some pain during the procedure but it was more of a poke I liken it to maybe getting a tattoo. My butt and thighs felt like they were burning on the drive home but that went away after I took my pain medication. All in all I feel pretty good about the procedure but I am just still in day one. I have to say Dr. Hall has amazing bedside manner, he's friendly he's funny we chatted the whole time and he knows exactly what he's doing and he is a perfectionist. I'm excited to see my final results and I know that I really need to wait 1-2 months for that. I am very swollen my booty is very big LOL. Here is a before and after picture with clothes on. I'm open for questions so don't hesitate to ask

Lipo/BBL 1 day post op

Last night was awful. Between the paon meds, getting up to pee every hour and not being able to get comfortable, I had a headache for 24 hours....ugh! However, I decided to stop the pain meds. I took my first shower and walked the neighborhood. I feel good. My mom helped me shower and despite the brusing she said "honey, your waist is tiny". That made me happy. I'm stretching and walking. I orderes the female urinal but it hasn't arrived so I decided to sit facing the toilet. Ladies, thus works great! Just use your hands and arms to steady yourself. Also as I've been laying on my stomach I've been getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth gently to just stretch myself. I really I'm surprised about how well I'm feeling right now my head is clear I am no longer feeling nauseous and threw up a few times in the night and this morning. I'm only taking my antibiotics and my arnica pills.
My doctor's office called to check on me today and they're so helpful and so friendly they're open to any questions and see if you have anything that happens or you have any questions feel free to call whenever. Honestly this has been a great experience much better than I had anticipated for. I'll post some pictures they might be a little bit graphic so hold tight.
Im sure I'll look different ina couple of weeks. I'm still swollen...