35 Year Old, 115 Lbs, 3 Children, Bbl and Bl - Scottsdale, AZ

I originally only planned to do a breast lift and...

I originally only planned to do a breast lift and implant exchange but I've always wanted a bigger butt. I'm Hispanic small frame about 115 pounds with no butt. After the kids the body went south and my hubby promised to get me all fixed up after I was done breastfeeding out last baby. Well the time came and I started researching butt lifts. I didn't think I had enough fat to do a bbl but my doctor said I had enough in my lower back and a little on my stomach to be able to do it. Every review I've read, women had to gain weight to get a significant difference but I didn't have time. I decided at the last minute to add the bbl procedure. I was super scared about the surgery but it went very well. I'm happy with my results thus far. I know I have a lot of swelling but I can't believe the difference in my midsection and butt. I believe the nurse said the Dr was able to get 300ccs in each buttock. I know it's not a lot for some women but I didn't want a huge butt therefore I think I'll be happy. Today is my 4th day post op and I'm doing a lot better. This surgery is not a joke when it comes to recovery. I think the worst was being able to get out of bed. It took me 4 days to be able to roll out of bed. I've been taking vicodin for the pain. The worst area where I feel the most pain is the lower back and upper butt where the fat was injected. The drain tube is also a pain but tolerable. The first couple days were the worst but every day gets easier. Overall I think I'll be happy with the final results but I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

boob lift looking better

My breast lift has been a walk in the park compared to my bbl. My boobs are healing great but the tape is starting to itch. The shape is so different from my first boob job but I think I like it. I just found out my doctor put in 650ccs! I told him I wanted to go a little bigger from my original implants. I get the tape taken off next week and I'm a little nervous about seeing them. My original implants were put in through my arm pits so I had flawless big boobies! Ugh. Oh well I'm hoping the scars are minimal and fade away a little.

bbl 10 week update

It's been a while since my last review but I've had requests for an update. The bbl recovery was pretty difficult and uncomfortable but I am in love with my results. I went through the roller coaster emotions about it because you go from a big swollen butt and it gets smaller and smaller every week. I think the lipo pain has been the worst of it. I still feel numbness and a burning sensation. I also had some loose skin on my stomach and the compression band makes it look worse. The Dr said it's normal and it will get better with time. It has gotten better. I started doing light work outs at 6 weeks and have increased to full weight training again. I love how my clothes fit now! My butt looks perky and fuller.

boob update

About 4 months out and the scars look great! I'm very happy with my lift and implant exchange to silicone with 650ccs.

love my new body!!

After my procedures and working out I'm loving my new body!! Only 4 months and I feel and look great.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was amazing throughout the entire process. He has a wonderful bed side manner and professional demeanor. He answered all my questions and concerns. He never rushed through our appointments and was never pushy. He had a vision of my expectations and delivered with a great outcome. I'm very happy so far. Thank you Dr. Repta for your attention and wonderful results. I love my new body.